Re: Windows 10 weather apps/programs

David Moore

Hi,
You definitely want to download the weather channel app from the windows store. You will love that app, because you can get the weather for your area, and all over the world. You can watch videos from the Weather Channel and more. The app is free and very accessible. Have a great one.

Sent: Friday, April 8, 2016 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: Windows 10 weather apps/programs

You might try Weather Watcher. http://www.singerscreations.com

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 12:00 pm, Gene Stevens <guy.stevens@...> wrote:

I have recently started useing Windows 10 and am a weather nurd. Since the death of Weather Pulse I’ve been surching for something that will display weather conditions in the task tray or at least show me current conditions without going to a website.

Does anyone know of a decent program/app that is Jaws friendly that I can replace Weather Pulse with?