From: Jason White via Groups.io [mailto:jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io]
Sent: 08 April 2016 15:37
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Reading headers and footers in word 2010 with JAWS 14

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) <Ted.Lisle@ky.gov> wrote:
I did not know that. I don’t need footnotes much these days, but that’s nifty.

I do need footnotes, and I found out last week that Microsoft appear to have I do need footnotes, and I found out last week that Microsoft appear to have left out a command to return you from the footnote pane to the point in the main body of the document where the footnote was inserted.
left out a keyboard command to return you from the footnote pane to the point in the main body of the document where the footnote was inserted. My Web search revealed that some people use Shift-F5 to work around this limitation, which didn't work for me as I had performed editing inside the footnote text.

I would welcome any better solutions.

Registered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG. A company limited by
guarantee registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in England and Wales
(209617) and Scotland (SC038979).

Tel: 0118 9835555
Website: www.guidedogs.org.uk
Email: guidedogs@guidedogs.org.uk