From: chet smalley [mailto:braille@...]
Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2016 5:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: a question

An individual I know still uses JFW 6.2, and Eudora.

Occasionally, this person, when she opens her inbox hears this:

“no message selected.”

But then she hears, for example:

“56 of 56”

if, in fact, there are 56 messages.

It sounds like there is something blocking JAWS from “seeing” the list; however, there is nothing listed in the windows list of running programs, insert+F10.

Any thoughts?

CMS erie PA