Re: Reading headers and footers in word 2010 with JAWS 14

Jason White

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) <Ted.Lisle@ky.gov> wrote:
I did not know that. I don’t need footnotes much these days, but that’s nifty.

I do need footnotes, and I found out last week that Microsoft appear to have
I do need footnotes, and I found out last week that Microsoft appear to have
left out a command to return you from the footnote pane to the point in the
main body of the document where the footnote was inserted.
left out a keyboard command to return you from the footnote pane to the point in the
main body of the document where the footnote was inserted. My Web search
revealed that some people use Shift-F5 to work around this limitation, which
didn't work for me as I had performed editing inside the footnote text.

I would welcome any better solutions.