Dave Carlson

From: "ferretdance83" <ferretdance83@frontier.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 07:10

JAWS13 is in my immediate future, so keep that in mind when answering this
post.

I use JAWS 10 with Vista. For virus protection, I have Microsoft Security
Essentials. That program hasn't caught any bugs yet, and all the components
are on and working properly (according to the software itself). I'm
suspicious. I don't download from unknown sites, but still... Shouldn't
something bad have tried to infect my computer by now? I've had this system
for two years! I think I have a problem. What virus software do you
recommend to use with JAWS?

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue of Huron, Ohio