Sent: Friday, April 08, 2016 6:07 AM
Subject: Reading headers and footers in word 2010 with JAWS 14

Hi All,

Can someone kindly tell me how I can access headers and footers in word documents? I seem to have significant trouble inserting into documents because I can’t figure out where they have ended up, are they formatted properly? I also can’t seem to access the text in a header, for example, when someone else sends me a document.

Cynthia