Re: Is there a way to make an application accessible (most likely by writing a script)?

Mo McCleary <mo.mccleary@...>

Script Utility Mode, formerly called Home Row Mode, contains many keys for obtaining information useful when developing scripts.

Try Windows + JAWSKey + NumpadMinus

Then turn on keyboard help on with insert 1 on number row and explore the assignments of the function keys.  You have to turn script utility mode off again with Windows insert minus key command again which is a toggle.

At least it can help you get started.

Mo