Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 9:34 AM
Subject: outlook 2010

Dear list,

Sorry for high-jacking this thread, but I’m having problem with sending messages in outlook and wondering if anyone can help. Since I upgraded to Jaws 17 my outlook 2010 no longer will read my “from” tab when trying to send a message from one of my two e-mail addresses. My e-mail that is registered with this jaws list is dhunthausen@..., but I have no way to know if I am sending from that address as Jaws no longer will read my “from” field. Any help or suggestions. thanks