ferretdance83 <ferretdance83@...>

JAWS13 is in my immediate future, so keep that in mind when answering this post.

I use JAWS 10 with Vista. For virus protection, I have Microsoft Security Essentials. That program hasn't caught any bugs yet, and all the components are on and working properly (according to the software itself). I'm suspicious. I don't download from unknown sites, but still... Shouldn't something bad have tried to infect my computer by now? I've had this system for two years! I think I have a problem. What virus software do you recommend to use with JAWS?

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue of Huron, Ohio