From: "Ann Byrne" <annakb@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 23:27
Subject: Re: excel help

To average cells a1, a5, and c10 through c15, it would look like this:
=average(a1,a5,c10:c15)

You could go to insert function, select averatge, and type the cells
into the argument field. If you do this, remember that every time
you tab forward Excel adds another field. So you have to type your
coordinates and then shift-tab back to okay.

At 12:25 AM 10/17/2011, you wrote:
I am trying to do a formula in excel to create a average of cells. I
am trying to average cells in a row that are not consecutively with
each other. I am using excel 2003, windows XP, and jaws 10. Any help
will be appreciated.
Jerry