From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 2:24 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Files from uninstalled JAWS versions still in my system

I happened to look in my applications data folder and noticed three
subfolders with JAWS 6 in their names. They are within the FS folder, along
with folders named for versions I've kept installed. These three JAWS 6
subfolders are not empty.

Does anyone know if I can confidently delete these folders, or is there a
risk that doing so will impair shared files?