Re: Jaws 11 and zwindows 10.

david Jennette

Ok, if the computer has Vista you’d have to update to windows seven before you could upgrade to windows ten if you wanted to take advantage of the free upgrade. Let’s also not forget needing to upgrade jaws. It’s my opinion that you’d probably be better off just getting a new laptop. Maybe use NVDA until you could upgrade jaws if expense is an issue.

From: Walt Smith [mailto:ka3lists@...]
Sent: Saturday, April 2, 2016 10:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 11 and zwindows 10.

Not to mention that there are a lot of other things that are no longer compatible with JAWS 11. If one is totally dependent on an access application to use the computer and doesn't keep that application 100% current, my totally uncharitable opinion is that they shouldn't even try to use a computer. Yes, it costs money to keep an access application up-to-date, but it also costs money to live from day to day.