Re: Text Boxes

I've not yet found instructions on how to "de-text box" documents and convert them to strictly plain text, which is what I presume you're trying to do.   There's probably a way to select a text box and remove the text box while preserving the text.

A tedious way to do this would be to select each text box one-by-one, hit CTRL+A to select all the text that's in it, CTRL+C to copy the text, and then paste that copied text into a new document.  I just tried that in Word 2010 and it works, but text boxes are implemented slightly differently than in earlier versions of Word and I have no old Word files with old-style text boxes to confirm that the same thing applies.  If you're stuck and in a hurry it's worth a try though.

Brian