Re: Alternate program to quicken, financial software

John Martyn

That is correct. I would have to get approval of the bank sites to do this maneuver. It is something for the future, but not at the moment. It takes time to make something like this happen. I have to build up a certain number of clients before they would even allow me to do something like this and undergo security pressure tests. They don't take something like this lightly and when security is concerned, neither do I. The site is HTTPS at the moment and it is protected against a lot of attacks that can occur. Because I'm dealing with financial software, it is imperitive that I maintain such high security.
John

On 3/28/2016 8:25 AM, Gwensinfo wrote:
So this program, such as meant and quicken do, does not interface with the bank sites to get quick updates to the data? Is this correct?

Gwen and the great Orb
sent from my iPhone 5s
"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue"
Anonymous"

On Mar 27, 2016, at 11:19 PM, John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@gmail.com>wrote:

Hi all,
Just spreading the word. Designed with screen readers in mind there isnow a web application DoItBlind that can organize your finances and giveyou all the breakdowns you want. It is suitable for taxes and listing writeoffs at the end of the year and keeping track of your accounts and finances. This powerful web app is user friendly and there is even a free demo to use to your heart's content. This has undergone over a year of testing and experimentation. Specifically for the visually impaired, it is powerful enough to keep track of most any finances. Written by myself and proven to be fast and powerful Dynamic Financial Register will change the way you do finances. Safe and secure, you get all the break downs of yourfinances. You can create custom categories, payment types, balances, mileage, descriptions, etc. You can track by monthly, daily, and yearly totals. You can organize things and sort it the way you want. It lists daily,weekly, monthy, category totals and percentages of
how your money is spent. Great care has been taken on how you want to sort your finances and will give you an excellent overview of how your money is spent and can help you forcast your finances even before you spend the money. It doesn't interact with your bank, but this isn't something that you want tied to your bank since it is so customizable. You can define your starting balances, deposits, and expenditures in a matter of seconds. Each month starts off fresh and you can see at the end of the year where your money has gone. It is expandable to any category and payment type you want. It keeps track of multiple accounts and gives break downs for each account on the fly. Please take the time to visit
http://www.DynamicFinancialRegister.com
Only priced at 29.95 for a lifetime subscription, this makes it the most affordable money management system for the buck. Love to hear feedbackand make this a more powerful web application. Thanks for your time and enjoy!
John Martyn
www.DoItBlind.com