Sirius xm online

Joseph Sickora

I, Joseph Sickora have been trying a trial subscription of Sirius XM.
Though I get into some of the non sports categories, it is still
difficult to get into a live game. Even baseball is hit and miss
sometimes. I have made my concern a sirius/xm ticket. The system
should have a way that you can type a channel number and its stream
comes up, or there would be a listen link or labeled graphic if one
gets to the channels page. I will go to other lists if necessary, and
I would suggest that anyone having excelent success might volunteer to
host an accessible world show where they demonstrate their method of
doing what I am unable to do. The tabular table display changes made
in version 17 would offer aany deveoloper flexibility in addressing
such problems.

Sincerely

Joseph Sickora