From: Peter Holdstock
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2011 4:42 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: jfw 13 out next week?

None of my issues have been addressed yet i.e. WLM goes to the to field when
replying to a message instead of the message body, and when moving around on
a list of contacts in live messenger you can't go back or up in the list
only down or to the left. Jaws says nothing the other way even though the
cursor does move through them. I've also been finding my computer has been
freezing a lot lately but not sure if that's an FS issue but I've tried all
the obvious things to fix it.

PeterMessenger