Re: Yes I'll trouble shoot your issue!

David <davidwhitehead1957@...>

Hello there;

Another way to do a jaws repair is:
This is assuming you already have the jaws executable somewhere on your computer.
This example will be for the latest jaws12.exe,
J12.0.1170-32bit.exe
Or:
J12.0.1170-64bit.exe

1, you first need to place the jaws executable into the C Drive,

2, now you need to press the f2 key, while highlighted on the jaws executable, and copy the following,
J12.0.1170-32bit.exe
Or:
J12.0.1170-64bit.exe
3, now we need to go to the run dialog,
Windows+r=run,
Now you can,
Type in:

J12.0.1170-32bit.exe
Or:
J12.0.1170-64bit.exe

Now, press the home key, and type in:
C:\
Now, press the end key to go to the end of the line,
And press
The spacebar, and then type;
/type repair
So the line should look like;

C:\J12.0.1170-32bit.exe /type repair

Or:

C:\J12.0.1170-64bit.exe /type repair

Now press enter, the jaws repair will start.