Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 8:41 PM
Subject: Re: VLC Media Player

Hi Mike

You get VLC to play the DVD from the open with menu option in my computer/this PC once the DVD drive is selected. Now here is what I wrote to the list regarding getting DVD’s to play.

What you do is go to the menu bar and find playback. Activate that, then arrow down until you find the

title sub menu open that and click on the title that you want to play. Also, don’t forget to google “VLC Media Player for windows keyboard shortcuts”

HTH

Debbie