From: Gwensinfo
To: jfw@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: Drop Box file sharing

If you want to call me send me an email and I'll provide you my number, or
I can call you and I will help you with this. You actually don't go to
share, you go to copy drop box link

Gwen and the great Orb
sent from my iPhone 5s
"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue "
Anonymous"

On Mar 22, 2016, at 9:36 AM, Marianne Denning <marianne@denningweb.com>
wrote:

I went into Drop Box on my computer, selected the file I wanted to
share, used the application key and went to share. When I hit enter I went
into edit boxes but JAWS did not tell me what went in each edit box. I
assumed based on past experience what went into each edit box and sent the
request. This morning the person had accepted my request to share the
folder. Those were the steps you explained. Thanks!

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Gwensinfo <gwensinfo@tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:

I am sorry, but I'm a bit confused. Did you say what I told you about
creating a link work? I'm not sure what you're talking about edit boxes.
When I do the link from the actual dropbox as a directory, I don't going to
any edit boxes. Can you please explain.

Gwen and the great Orb
sent from my iPhone 5s
"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue
"
Anonymous"

On Mar 22, 2016, at 9:14 AM, Marianne Denning
<marianne@denningweb.com> wrote:

It worked that way. JAWS does not tell me what goes in each edit
box so I have to walk by faith. It did work. I think that is just a glitch
in my computer.

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 9:20 PM, Gwensinfo
<gwensinfo@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

I apologize if I said.drop box link on the desktop, I meant
dropbox icon on the desktop that was in my previous message thanks

Gwen and the great Orb
sent from my iPhone 5s
"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his
tongue "
Anonymous"

On Mar 21, 2016, at 5:40 PM, Cindy Ray <cindyray@gmail.com>
wrote:

So far I haven’t been able to do anything with it except log in
for a while.

Cindy