Re: Drop Box file sharing

Gwensinfo <gwensinfo@...>

I am sorry, but I'm a bit confused. Did you say what I told you about creating a link work? I'm not sure what you're talking about edit boxes. When I do the link from the actual dropbox as a directory, I don't going to any edit boxes. Can you please explain.

Gwen and the great Orb
sent from my iPhone 5s
"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue  "
Anonymous"

On Mar 22, 2016, at 9:14 AM, Marianne Denning <marianne@...> wrote:

It worked that way.  JAWS does not tell me what goes in each edit box so I have to walk by faith.  It did work.  I think that is just a glitch in my computer.

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 9:20 PM, Gwensinfo <gwensinfo@...> wrote:
I apologize if I said.drop box link on the desktop, I meant dropbox icon on the desktop that was in my previous message thanks

Gwen and the great Orb
sent from my iPhone 5s
"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue  "
Anonymous"

On Mar 21, 2016, at 5:40 PM, Cindy Ray <cindyray@...> wrote:

So far I haven’t been able to do anything with it except log in for a while.

Cindy