Re: using scanner with JAWS

Marianne Denning

I need to create the documents, not read them.  I will just use the scanner without Kurzweil.

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Gwensinfo <gwensinfo@...> wrote:
You can use the virtual printer possibly in jaws to help you do this I hope it helps you read PDF documents anyway as far as scanning freedom scientific has something called open book.

Gwen and the great Orb
sent from my iPhone 5s
"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue  "
Anonymous"

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053