Re: using scanner with JAWS

Gwensinfo <gwensinfo@...>

You can use the virtual printer possibly in jaws to help you do this I hope it helps you read PDF documents anyway as far as scanning freedom scientific has something called open book.

Gwen and the great Orb
sent from my iPhone 5s
"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue "
Anonymous"

On Mar 21, 2016, at 1:26 PM, Marianne Denning <marianne@...> wrote:

I have a Kannon scanner I use with my Kurzweil. I need to scan in
documents and create PDFs with the scanner but not Kurzweil. Will
JAWS help me do this? If so, is there other information I need?

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053