Re: can't access web pages

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

I too have had this problem and have been very interested in this thread. But I am too much of a novice. Would someone kindly, off list if preferred, tell me how to do a quick OCR? I understand the term "OCR" but not what it has to do with Jaws.

Sorry for my inadequate knowledge. frown.

Elaine

On 3/21/2016 10:09 AM, Dale Heltzer wrote:

This *may not be what you’re experiencing, but when I get what JAWS sees as a blank page, Ihave used Quick OCR to find text on the page, then left mouse-clicked on the recognized text, and then JAWS will read the page in the usual way.

No virus found in this message.

Whatzbuzzing
Ronda Rousey Makes Jaws Drop In Nothing But Body Paint
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3166/56f01636c8dde16126334mp21vuc

--
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.- Helen Keller