Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 6:01 AM
Subject: can't access web pages

I can’t access certain web pages with jaws.  I click on a page, get there, make sure I have a PC cursor, refresh the page and look for the article I want.  Jaws tells me “read only”  or there are no headings on the page.  I arrow down and get nothing but the word blank.  Some pages work fine but it seems the ones I really want get the blank reaction.  Is there a solution to this?  JB