From: Mario
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 9:50 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Is there a utility to automatically uncheck the master volume mute button?

you can install QuickMix if you can find a legitamit and safe download,
but QM won't work in operating systems above Windows XP, and besides, I
don't think it's available anymore. the author stopped developing it
some years ago.

you can try PowerMixer or Sound Volume View from actual solutions. PM
has a small cost (less than $20 USD), SVV is free. there is a third free
program but the name escapes me, sorry.

On 3/17/2016 7:57 AM, neilramcharan wrote:
Ware could I get this quick mix program