Re: Can we turn it off? With the latest JAWS 17x, now receiving an FS dialogue for FS cast.

Don Risavy, Jr.

I noticed that the latest Jaws 17 stil didn’t fixed the windows update issues in windows 10 where tells you if your system and windows 10 is up to date or not like does in Jaws 16.

So wondered what was fixed?

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 6:54 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Can we turn it off? With the latest JAWS 17x, now receiving an FS dialogue for FS cast.

I got my update today and it didn’t verbalize anything, so I think I may go searching.

Cindy

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: Can we turn it off? With the latest JAWS 17x, now receiving an FS dialogue for FS cast.

Did you do a check for updates? I do believe the newest version of 17 did show up today. When you update a box will come on the talks about the FS cast. There is a check mark that you can tab to which you can check and then it will value to not have those updates anymore about the FS cast. But you can still reach them if you want to hear them by going to the help menu.

Gwen and the great Orb

sent from my iPhone 5s

"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue  "

Anonymous"

On Mar 17, 2016, at 5:38 PM, Melissa Stott <mstott69@...> wrote:

I haven’t received any notifications yet about the latest FS cast.  I am running the latest version of Jaws17

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 5:23 PM

Hi,

Yes, you can turn this off.

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 2:21 PM

On 2016-03-17 5:02 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

This is new in JAWS 17.0.1539. There were mixed reactions to this (at least over on Twitter land), and you can turn this off from Settings Center.

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 1:56 PM
Subject: With the latest JAWS 17x, I just got an FS dialogue for FS cast.

Hello,

Is this just a one time reminder for the latest FS cast?

I never received an FS cast dialogue box before. Is it now part of JAWS, to remind us.

I'm just wondering, is anyone else getting this  after updating to
the latest JAWS 17x.

Peter T.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.