Re: No-frills cd ripper

Marianne Denning

I still have Media Player on my Windows 7 computer and it works well.  I haven't used it to rip anything recently.  Will it save as mp4 now?

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 11:02 AM, Tom macha <toml614@...> wrote:

Yes I to have used Windows Meedia players as well. It works well. If I recall they are not supporting it anymore.

From: Marianne Denning [mailto:marianne@...]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 10:01 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: No-frills cd ripper

I am sure there are better options but I used Media Player when I did it several years ago.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 10:46 AM, Gwensinfo <gwensinfo@...> wrote:

I have decided that it is time to put my huge CD collection into digital form. This is on my computer. I am trying to find a Jaws compatible program that all it does is cleanly rip CDs. No-frills, noother options, just a plain simple functional CD ripper  thanks.  Does anyone know of one. Help, I'm being overrun by CDs!

Gwen and the great Orb
sent from my iPhone 5s
"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue  "
Anonymous"

--

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA