Re: No-frills cd ripper

Marianne Denning

I am sure there are better options but I used Media Player when I did it several years ago.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 10:46 AM, Gwensinfo <gwensinfo@...> wrote:
I have decided that it is time to put my huge CD collection into digital form. This is on my computer. I am trying to find a Jaws compatible program that all it does is cleanly rip CDs. No-frills, noother options, just a plain simple functional CD ripper  thanks.  Does anyone know of one. Help, I'm being overrun by CDs!

Gwen and the great Orb
sent from my iPhone 5s
"a dog has many friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue  "
Anonymous"

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053