Re: Converding video to mp3 on YouTobe
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Thanks Bill, I’ll try that. You do this while the Video is playing right?
From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@...]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:42 AM
Subject: Re: Converding video to mp3 on YouTobe
Hi, James. I have never been able to convert a video directly on the YouTube site. Here's what I do.
1. Find the video you want to convert from YouTube.
2. Arrow to the link to watch the video.
3. Use Applications Key or Shift plus F10 to bring up the context menu in the browser.
4. Arrow down to either Copy Shortcut in Internet Explorer, or Save Link As in Firefox and Press Enter. This will copy the link to the YouTube video to your clipboard.
5. Open the following link to a YouTube conversion website.
6. Paste the link to the YouTube video into the website's search field.
7. A new page will come up on the website. Press the letter B to find the continue button.
8. Find the "Convert" button and press Enter.
9. Another page will come up. Find the link which says "Download", and press Enter. This will download the video.
Bill White billwhite92701@...