Re: Converding video to mp3 on YouTobe

Mario

oops. sorry, wrong post.

On 3/15/2016 9:58 AM, Mario wrote:
Fazil, out of 3 matches, check out"

The Fopydo Stand Scan Assembly Instructions - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6GEyM7iPmc

Fopydo Stand Assembly - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3iNOAtpqPE

Fopydo SmartStand - Stand Assembly and ... - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-IQ4Dd0AaI

On 3/15/2016 9:41 AM, Bill White wrote:
Hi, James. I have never been able to convert a video directly on the
YouTube site. Here's what I do.

1. Find the video you want to convert from YouTube.

2. Arrow to the link to watch the video.

3. Use Applications Key or Shift plus F10 to bring up the context menu
in the browser.

4. Arrow down to either Copy Shortcut in Internet Explorer, or Save
Link As in Firefox and Press Enter. This will copy the link to the
YouTube video to your clipboard.

5. Open the following link to a YouTube conversion website.

http://convert2mp3.net/en/

6. Paste the link to the YouTube video into the website's search field.

7. A new page will come up on the website. Press the letter B to find
the continue button.

8. Find the "Convert" button and press Enter.

9. Another page will come up. Find the link which says "Download", and
press Enter. This will download the video.

Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com