From: "Eric Ngondi" <eric.ngondi@gmail.com>
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 07:14 AM
Subject: Re: dont have app key on my new laptop

Dear Mario,
Thank you . it works.
Another question friends, having problems maneuvering on our
Incidence Management system, keeps giving me " on mouse over"
statement. How do I handle that? below is a screen shot of the
website...

On 3/14/16, Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:
Eric, the equivalent for an app key is pressing a shift+f10. this works
on laptops and desktops.

On 3/14/2016 10:00 AM, Eric Ngondi wrote:
Dear friends,
I bought a laptop and I have been trying to find the application key
on Left of spacebar in vain! what shortcut keys do I use to activate
application key?

thank you

--
ERIC N. NGONDI
+254 720 963 825

YALI - Mandela Washington Fellow 2014
Ambassador - Kenya Society for The Blind (KSB)
Chairman - Vision Center for Disable Kenya VCDK

"The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare
up the steps - we must step up the stairs." ~ Vance Havner.