Re: instructions for using thunderbird

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Mark, I am a real novice at this too but let me tell you what I think. When you enter Thunderbird and it is asking for a choice of yes or no, it is asking if you want to look at your second email account which has received a new message(s). Choose yes and it will open that account.

When in one account and you want to go to the other email account, go to inbox and arrow down (or up) to the other account.

Not sure if I explained that well enough, but that is how it works for me and I am using Windows 10 and Jaws 17 and it works for me.

Elaine

On 3/13/2016 4:17 PM, Mark Furness wrote:
Running windows 10 and JFW 17.0.1377 thunderbird is popping up yes or no buttons and I can not read the screen to know what to do.

I am also trying to figure out how to change from one email account to the other. Though the menu system does offer some help.

Thank you for any help!

Mark F

-----
No virus found in this message.

Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.- Helen Keller

NowBuzzing
Explosive Pictures of Hilarious Athlete Fails
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/56e5d6aa1697e56a91092st01duc