From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Joni Colver
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 11:06 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Adjust JAWS options

Thanks to everyone for the hints and reminders. I have not used the Settings
Center before, but should have remembered about the control shift d for
default changes in all applications.

It is nice to have helpful people to ask while trying to adjust to all of
the changes and learn my way around 12.

Joni