From: Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. [mailto:kramlinger.keith@mayo.edu]
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2016 11:39 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Has anyone use the Lime Aloud JAAWS scripts with the Lime Music
Notation Software?

Hi,,

Has anyone used the Lime Aloud JAWS scritps with the Lime Music Notation
Software? I've read about this on Dancing Dots dot com. I was looking for
Sibelius Speaking scripts / software, but that appears to no longer be
available, at least as mentioned on Dancing Dots and with a Google search.

Any other accessible music notation software solutions folks may know about?

Thanks, Keith