Re: Problem pasting moving "text" from website "heading" ...

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Jim. Copy all the text into Notepad, then paste it back into a document again.

Since Notepad is a text editor, it will have no headings.

To correct this problem in the future:

1. Open your Internet browser.

2. Open JAWS settings with Insert plus V.

3. Arrow down to Vertual Cursor Options.

4. Change Copy Full Content Using On-Screen Highlight to:
Copy from Vertual Cursor.
This is done using the Space Bar.

5. Tab to OK and press Enter.

This should make future web pages copy without style formatting.