Re: OOPS on this message; hit reply by mistake. Has anyone use the Lime Aloud JAAWS scripts with the Lime Music Notation Software?

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2016 11:44 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Has anyone use the Lime Aloud JAAWS scripts with the Lime Music Notation Software?

Hi again, David,

Just to clarify, I'm looking for some piano or guitar instruction for a non-beginner, as opposed to the Ear Training I mentioned. If this would change your suggestion below, I'd appreciate hearing from you. Sorry for any misunderstanding on my part. I think I need to find someone who would be comfortable with a blind student and who preferably has some experience. No one around here that I've been able to find, but will pursue your suggestions. I'm just thinking an experienced teacher or student of yours who may want to try the Skype approach for some extra cash might have some interst.

Thanks, Keith

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2016 11:39 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Has anyone use the Lime Aloud JAAWS scripts with the Lime Music Notation Software?

Hi,,

Has anyone used the Lime Aloud JAWS scritps with the Lime Music Notation Software? I've read about this on Dancing Dots dot com. I was looking for Sibelius Speaking scripts / software, but that appears to no longer be available, at least as mentioned on Dancing Dots and with a Google search.

Any other accessible music notation software solutions folks may know about?

Thanks, Keith

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.