From: Jim Welch [mailto:jim.welch04@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 4, 2016 6:08 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Moving Words

I use a laptop and an external keyboard, Outlook and Word 2010 and Jaws 17.
The problem I have is with words moving by themselves. After I have found
word has moved I press the control & z keys to undo but it doesn't work.
This is an intermittent problem. I have turned off all the spell checking
and grammar features within Word 10 and Jaws 17 and the words still move of
their own accord. I have had this problem for several years with different
versions of Jaws

Has anyone had a similar problem and what action did they take to resolve
it, or can anyone advise what to do.

--
Kimberly