From: "Adi Kushnir" <adikushnir@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 12:43
Subject: RE: Trouble authorizing JAWS 12

Hi,
You are not asked for authorization, because in your JAWS about dialog, it
knows that you have upgrades.
But, if you authorize JAWS before perchasing upgrades, and JAWS would show 0
upgrades remaining and you perchase the SMA later, you will need to
re-authorize it so it will recognize the upgrade.

Best regards,

Adi.