Re: Good practice for writing accessible website

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Check out the W3C accessibility guidelines.

At 05:31 PM 10/13/2011, you wrote:
Hi all I've asked this before but didn't really get good answers or
something helpfull anyway. I'm looking for some sorce some documents
or websites or whatever which could give web developers some pointers
on creating their websites in a way so that it's accessible with
screen readers. Stuff like what to avoid, how to code and how not to
code. I'm not in to development myself and understand very little of
it but want it for somebody else and for him to write the website with
me testing each part and him changing again simply takes too long. I
also sometimes email people even if it's big companies to ask them to
consider making their websites more screen reader friendly and some
sorces would help a lot because I don't always know what to tell them,
a lot of people are keen to change but once they ask me well how must
we do it, I can't really answer them because as I said I don't really
know anything about web design myself.

Clear True Sound
www.ctsmastering.com
and be sure to "like us" on Facebook: