Re: Outlook 2013, Windows 10 & Jaws 17

Kimber Gardner

Hi Lauren,

I think you'll find what you're looking for under options under the
file tab. Open Outlook then press alt F and arrow up a couple times
until you hear options. Press enter then arrow down through the
categories. I think some of them are: general, mail, trust center and
a bunch of others. I'm guessing these options will be under mail.

I hope this helps.

On 2/26/16, Lauren Snyder <princessesrule@twc.com> wrote:
I had to reconfigure my Outlook to match my email account. How do I check
to see that my messages for example are included in the reply emails and
other choices under options I thought it was like, your email address,
password, etc. I can't seem to find it.

Sincerely,

Lauren

--