From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Adi Kushnir
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 3:44 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Trouble authorizing JAWS 12

Hi, You are not asked for authorization, because in your JAWS about dialog,
it knows that you have upgrades. But, if you authorize JAWS before
perchasing upgrades, and JAWS would show 0 upgrades remaining and you
perchase the SMA later, you will need to re-authorize it so it will
recognize the upgrade.

Best regards,

Adi.