Re: looking for aa free email program

Marianne Denning

I have a Gmail account and just check my e-mails by going directly to my Gmail account.  It is very accessible.  It allows you to receive e-mails on any other devices you have.  My computer and iPhone are both connected to the account.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 3:32 PM, marvin kotler <m.kotler53@...> wrote:
Good afternoon list.  My name is Marvin Kotler and I just upgraded to windows 10.  I am running jfw 17.  Does anyone know of a free e mail program out there that works with jaws? I tried thunderbird and have had not much success.  Any advice would be appreciate

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053