Re: looking for aa free email program

Maria Campbell

I also use Thunderbird pretty successfully.  However, I'm wondering how to set up TB's chat feature with Facebook.
Any ideas appreciated.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
--Attributed to Jimi Hendrix

On 2/25/2016 2:58 PM, majno wrote:

Hello. Are you sure about thunderbird? i'm using thunderbird last 2 years without any problem. Maybe you should go deep in thunderbird.

El 25/02/2016 a las 15:32, marvin kotler escribió:
Good afternoon list.  My name is Marvin Kotler and I just upgraded to windows 10.  I am running jfw 17.  Does anyone know of a free e mail program out there that works with jaws? I tried thunderbird and have had not much success.  Any advice would be appreciate