From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 12:38
Subject: Re: Trouble authorizing JAWS 12

Dave Carlson
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 12:15

Thanks for giving us this update. You'll find when installing JAWS 13 that
the authorization that's now in your system will stay in effect for it and
future versions. You won't need to use the authorization disc, although you
should keep it somewhere safe, or go to the website for it. From here on,
you'll need to authorize only if you use JAWS on another system or if you
upgrade your current system, which includes by adding memory.