Re: Changing themes, using the "start memu", to get rid of "task switching" ...

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

I can’t get Cortana to work for the life of me!

Someone should listen to see where I’m messing up.

From: David Moore [mailto:jesusloves1966@...]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 10:42 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Changing themes, using the "start memu", to get rid of "task switching" ...

Hi Jim,

I encourage you like Brian said. I used Windows 8.1, and liked it compared to Windows 7. Now, win10 is indeed the best of win7 and win8.1. Here are just some of the pluses you will get with win10. First, you will be able to use universal apps like one does on a smartphone. Second, you will be able to use Cortana. You can ask cortana to open any settings on your computer, whether forcast in your area or anyware in the world, conversion questions, and on and on. Cortana beats Siri by far. This is just the beginning. The settings app has many of your settings in 9 groups that are so easy to navigate. The start area is better than Windows 7 by far. Win10 is much faster than win7. I could go on and on, and upgrading is totally free and painless. I encourage you to join win10@groups.io as well, and read how others are loving win10. Have a great one.

Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 1:29 PM

Jim,

         As a P.S., I'd also encourage you to start looking into upgrading to Windows 10.  I loved Windows 7 and was really, really ambivalent about Windows 8/8.1, but Windows 10 really is a merger of the best of both of its immediate predecessors.

         You may want to consider joining the Windows 10 Screen Reader Users group just to follow the experiences of others as a part of your decision making process.

Brian