Re: Changing themes, using the "start memu", to get rid of "task switching" ...

HAMILTON

Brian: Again, sorry it took me so long to get back to you on this issue. "Task switching" does refer to "being able to switch between active programs using ALT+TAB". Sometimes, when you press ALT+TAB to "switch" to another file/application, You "land" on each item as you ALT+TAB your way through the open files/applications, and you can immediately start to work on a file/application. However, at other times, you have to press enter/spacebar, when you land on the file/application that you are seeking - when "task switching"; because, all you see is the "title" of that window, and you cannot work on that file/application. To avoid having to worry about that coming up from time to time, someone sent instructions on "Changing Themes", which involved changing to the "Windows Classic" theme. I thought that I had "Windows Classic" working on my PC already; but, when I followed those instructions, and tried to look for it, I could not find it anywhere. Would you happen to have a link for "Windows Classic". I am not convinced that it does not exist on my system; but, I cannot find it, and it is useless to search without knowing exactly where I should be looking for this on my system. It seems to have disappeared, perhaps around the time I was having "general problems" with my PC last year. Thanks very much. Jim H