From: Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) [mailto:Ted.Lisle@ky.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 3:10 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Envelopes - Windows 10, Office 2013, JAWS 17.

If you're doing a letter, it's a no-brainer. Type and spellcheck the
business letter, go to mailings tab, and drop down. Envelopes should be
your first choice. Hit enter. Both addresses will automatically
populate. Tab through until you hit print. That ought to do it. I use
a separate printer for envelopes, requiring a few extra steps, but it's
still easy.