Re: JAWS, Word 2016, and word count/character count without spaces

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

The word count option under Review should also work, without need of a JAWS cursor. It's the fourth tab in.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carolyn Arnold [mailto:4carolyna@windstream.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 1:27 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS, Word 2016, and word count/character count without spaces

Shift-Control-G.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: Loreal via Groups.io [mailto:Llavigna2=aol.com@groups.io]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 10:31 PM
To: jfw@groups.io

OK everyone here's a question. I have a job where I need to count the
characters (not counting spaces) in order to calculate my pay and do my
invoicing. How would I go about accessing this information? I know how
to do basic word counts, and I know visually someone said you click on
where it shows you the word count at the bottom of the document/page
you're in and you can click where it says characters without spaces, but
how do you do this with JAWS?

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Loreal Lavigna