Re: not sure if on topic.

Mario

Ken, the (original) Plextalk Pocket does have text to speech, but I don't think there is a radio feature that uses the wireless function, but you can use files that connect to a website live stream. I'm not sure but maybe the (new) Plextalk Linio has an Internet based radio now and additionally does have improved TTS. as for the PacMate, I don't have any answers.

On 2/21/2016 5:49 PM, ken lawrence via Groups.io wrote:
Hi listers not sure if this is for this list or not. it’s freedom
scientific related though so maybe it’s Okay. during the out of
sight birthday celebration Jonathan moosin was talking about the
plextalk player. I forget what question it related to. does anyone
have one here on list, and does it like the victor stream have built
in speech as in jaws? also since it has wifi in it can a user listen
to internet radio stations on it? the way it was mentioned it is
fairly inexpensive. also on a related question this definitely
applies to jaws since jaws is part of it are there any plans to
update or perhaps launch a new version of the pac mate? jaws does
have the pac mate desktop feature in it. thanks as mentioned not
sure if this is on topic for this list.