Re: Drag and drop

Jim L

Drag an ddrop never seems to work for me with Jaws

From: Teresa [mailto:pennylain5@...]
Sent: Monday, 22 February 2016 6:37 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Drag and drop

thank you I'll give it a try.

Sent from Teresa's iPhone

On Feb 21, 2016, at 3:33 PM, "Mike B." <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Here you go:

Use the key strokes, (CTRL+INSERT+NUM PAD SLASH) for Drag and Drop .
This is used to drag items from one location and drop them in another.
Position the JAWS Cursor on the item you wish to move and press
CTRL+INSERT+NUM
PAD SLASH. You can leave the JAWS Cursor active, or you can switch to the PC
Cursor. JAWS will keep speaking as you navigate. Once you have positioned
the JAWS or PC Cursor in the location to which you would like to move the
item, press CTRL+INSERT+NUM PAD SLASH again, and the item will be moved to
the position of the active cursor.

Take care.
Mike
Global warming?  Most likely caused from hot air generated by politicians!